Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Week 1 - Second Lecture
1 hour of round the lecture hall introduction and another 45 mins going through the course outline. Cyberspace Law is sooooo boring!!
I was so tempted to whip out my DS to drone out the incessant "Hi, my name is XXXX and I'm a Nth year ZZZZZ student". Too bad I won't be able to logon to WFC on the school network since they require a login...hmm...but if I bring my laptop though, I could probably tunnel the connection through.
Had another to-be-tenant looking at the room this morning, a columbian. Looks good on paper and seems eager to move in coz his current housemate kicked him out when her parents found out she was living with a guy. This is Australia? Well...I don't really believe that story actually but then again he doesn't look the partying kind.
Over the Air: Wind buffeting against the lab
I was so tempted to whip out my DS to drone out the incessant "Hi, my name is XXXX and I'm a Nth year ZZZZZ student". Too bad I won't be able to logon to WFC on the school network since they require a login...hmm...but if I bring my laptop though, I could probably tunnel the connection through.
Had another to-be-tenant looking at the room this morning, a columbian. Looks good on paper and seems eager to move in coz his current housemate kicked him out when her parents found out she was living with a guy. This is Australia? Well...I don't really believe that story actually but then again he doesn't look the partying kind.
Over the Air: Wind buffeting against the lab
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]