Friday, April 07, 2006
Eight Legged Freaks
I was on the bed trying to get to sleep when a song on my playlist that I didn't like started playing, so I got out of bed, shaked the mouse a little, choose something else and then felt something on my leg, oh it's the tassle from my shorts...eh but so long meh? Ooohkay....so I instinctively shoke it off, turned on the light and saw a spider scampering away!! Argh!!!
Dashed out to get the insecticide, found it hiding amongst my textbooks and gave it a few good sprays, there was of course the ubitious spray-hide and go seek but it eventually started crawling up the wall and falling down, so I got a cup and caught it...and now it's outside pinned inside a cup under the weight of a bottle of water.
Airing the room of insecticide now...
Over the Air: Grand Canyon Suite
What was playing when I was huting spiders - Flight of the Bumble Bee...
Dashed out to get the insecticide, found it hiding amongst my textbooks and gave it a few good sprays, there was of course the ubitious spray-hide and go seek but it eventually started crawling up the wall and falling down, so I got a cup and caught it...and now it's outside pinned inside a cup under the weight of a bottle of water.
Airing the room of insecticide now...
Over the Air: Grand Canyon Suite
What was playing when I was huting spiders - Flight of the Bumble Bee...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]