Monday, May 29, 2006
Bye Bye lonely hearts
Housemate has gone on a sudden leave of absence!! Hip hip hooray!
I sometimes wonder if he's a got a brain up there or they just do somethings different where he comes from (aka Cultural differences), but really..
He knocked on my door around noon today and woke me up, came barging into my room WITHOUT me inviting him in, I was of course still in bed...then his food rang and he just walked back out again...without even closing my door!!
So I stumbled out of bed, poured myself a cuppa juice and waited for what MUST be big news.
He came in later, no apologies nothing, announced that he was going to his friends place for a week, added that he would still pay the 2 weeks rent that was due on fri and then left the house.
I was of course, in a extremely bad state of mind (definately not a morning person). But it later dawned on me how weird it all was...not just about waking me up, opening my door uninvited and then storming out again.
I mean you want to stay over at your friend's house for a week, by all means do so. But the "I'll still pay you rent" to paraphrase what he said...that's just weird. It seems like he thinks that if he's not in the house, he shouldn't have to pay rent. Errm...huh? Like I keep telling him, over and over again, we're not in Kansas anymore, dorothy.
Well back in the labs after Gym, dun think I'll be staying long.
Did 20 mins of jogging and an additioonal 10 mins of walking.
Weighed myself and it seems that since the foot injury a month ago, I've lost about a kg!
Printed out the notes for my Cyberspace Law essay that's due this fri, so thing's should be progressing well!
I have the whole house to myself!! Whoopee!!!
I sometimes wonder if he's a got a brain up there or they just do somethings different where he comes from (aka Cultural differences), but really..
He knocked on my door around noon today and woke me up, came barging into my room WITHOUT me inviting him in, I was of course still in bed...then his food rang and he just walked back out again...without even closing my door!!
So I stumbled out of bed, poured myself a cuppa juice and waited for what MUST be big news.
He came in later, no apologies nothing, announced that he was going to his friends place for a week, added that he would still pay the 2 weeks rent that was due on fri and then left the house.
I was of course, in a extremely bad state of mind (definately not a morning person). But it later dawned on me how weird it all was...not just about waking me up, opening my door uninvited and then storming out again.
I mean you want to stay over at your friend's house for a week, by all means do so. But the "I'll still pay you rent" to paraphrase what he said...that's just weird. It seems like he thinks that if he's not in the house, he shouldn't have to pay rent. Errm...huh? Like I keep telling him, over and over again, we're not in Kansas anymore, dorothy.
Well back in the labs after Gym, dun think I'll be staying long.
Did 20 mins of jogging and an additioonal 10 mins of walking.
Weighed myself and it seems that since the foot injury a month ago, I've lost about a kg!
Printed out the notes for my Cyberspace Law essay that's due this fri, so thing's should be progressing well!
I have the whole house to myself!! Whoopee!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]