Monday, May 15, 2006
Introductions are in order?
Ok, it's been 3 hours and my introduction is in fragments, I don't even know what's written in it and I'm extremely stressed...
I think it's a sign of how cutting-edge my thesis is on...is that I'm not reading journals or papers now, but I'm listening to a podcast of a conference...
On the other hand, I'm happy I don't need to write anything in the "Review of Prior Work" section!

Update: Oooooh, the corridor lights come on again at 4am.
Update: All lights and the air-con turns itself on at 6am.
Over the Air: Beyond Usability - Designing the Complete User Expereince, Jeffrey Veen
I think it's a sign of how cutting-edge my thesis is on...is that I'm not reading journals or papers now, but I'm listening to a podcast of a conference...
On the other hand, I'm happy I don't need to write anything in the "Review of Prior Work" section!

Update: Oooooh, the corridor lights come on again at 4am.
Update: All lights and the air-con turns itself on at 6am.
Over the Air: Beyond Usability - Designing the Complete User Expereince, Jeffrey Veen
Comments:
<< Home
ermm...
not quite sure what it is..is it a presentation to your group?
If it is, just keep it simple. Introduce the topic as you were going about the thesis.
-What is it
-Problems you are facing (lack of repetoire hence valuable research - can talk about the info you have now and how it applies)
- your hypothesis (what you expect to find, discover etc)
-what you are going to do about it and
other possible solutions
-research method
-possible results/implications
-conclusion
A bit hazy my memory is..but usually its a summary of your thesis (what you are going to do) in a nutshell
=)
not quite sure what it is..is it a presentation to your group?
If it is, just keep it simple. Introduce the topic as you were going about the thesis.
-What is it
-Problems you are facing (lack of repetoire hence valuable research - can talk about the info you have now and how it applies)
- your hypothesis (what you expect to find, discover etc)
-what you are going to do about it and
other possible solutions
-research method
-possible results/implications
-conclusion
A bit hazy my memory is..but usually its a summary of your thesis (what you are going to do) in a nutshell
=)
Wow!!
You remembered all that! You basically wrote down all the things that I had to write in the report...from memory!!!
Post a Comment
You remembered all that! You basically wrote down all the things that I had to write in the report...from memory!!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
