Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Nintendogs

Oh great...the lecturer saw me sniggling...I think...
Well serves him right, after the doors went bonkers and started locking everyone out, I've got to be the door bitch opening the door for students trying to get in.
Dude, how small is your damn bladder?!!
Well speaking of bitch...I don't think I even want to know what I'll see if I pop my Nintendogs cartridge back in and start her up, probably a half-crazed siberian and a few cannabalized corpses...I hope she got Jeff's bitch!
Hmm....actually now that nobody can get into the lecture theatre, I could just kill the oh 20 (out of an enrolled 94, attendance is a great indication of how good the lecturer is wouldn't you say so?) students here now and sell their organs off to pay for my tuition...and nobody will know!
In other news (well actually we're still on the feline dog issue), I explained to this PRC coursemate the example the tutor gave us (things that she should already know since this is a level 4000 course) and also showed her the auto-completion and help lookup functions in xcode, she was soooo happy. I swear if I showed her how to get clean water out of the taps instead of mucking around with a divining rod, she would actually have sex with me. Ok not that I want to, but the thought has come across the mind of using her as a baby factory and making my tuition back from selling it to childless couples...
Gosh, I've gotta put their RSS feed back!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
