Sunday, May 14, 2006
Truly Asia?

In the labs yet again, entirely stressed out over the thesis report due on Tuesday..
Got to the labs around 9pm, there was just the Malaysian girl here, got some readings done before she asked me whether we wanted to grab a bite later at macs...what the hecek, I was hungry, so we did.
It's weird how I seem to be able to connect to Malaysian girls...or just that they're just abit more chatty and friendly than most of the girls back home? From dissing lousy lecturers to gossiping about who might be a couple in our class to discussing about PR or not to PR.
She made the weird comment that I was different from the rest of the Singaporeans she knows...she didn't elaborate, she just said different...well at least she did let out that it was a compliment?
Okay, gotta get down to finishing a draft for the supervisor to vet through!!
Over the Air: I'm just a Kid - Simple Plan
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]