Thursday, June 01, 2006

Crazy Columbians

Housemate called to say he's been staying at a hotel...
Tells me then he's returning home for the holidays, that he wants to move out.
Yay!! Was just brainstorming on how to get him to leave but this way's so much better.

Explains why he went to "visit his friend" carrying his suitcase though.

Claims he hasn't been able to sleep recently, so that's why he checked himself into a hotel...I know cheaper ways of solving that, in fact I could pass him some pills if he had just asked, but I guess I'll again put it to cultural differences.

Which hotel you ask? Why the one that's just next to our apartments...creepy really coz I hope he didn't get the rooms that have balconies that overlook the house...

Over the Air: Ballade in B Major - Brahms

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]