Friday, June 30, 2006
Prayers Needed!
Going to bed now, sleep for around 2 hours then wake up for my first and last paper!!
Gosh...I better get at least a distinction or else...well I dunno, must lah!! So pray for me!!!
Was looking through a few blogs and found the current ACJC's band blog and then they had links to sgbandfusion...some sort...site that links bands.
Took a look at what NJC is performing for their concert...gosh so 10 years ago man....
I mean El Camino Real, Sheharazade, Beauty and the Beast and Armenian?? Haven't they become "Golden Classics" of the band industry yet??
Over the Air: Teeth Chattering & Independence Day
Gosh...I better get at least a distinction or else...well I dunno, must lah!! So pray for me!!!
Was looking through a few blogs and found the current ACJC's band blog and then they had links to sgbandfusion...some sort...site that links bands.
Took a look at what NJC is performing for their concert...gosh so 10 years ago man....
I mean El Camino Real, Sheharazade, Beauty and the Beast and Armenian?? Haven't they become "Golden Classics" of the band industry yet??
Over the Air: Teeth Chattering & Independence Day
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
