Saturday, June 03, 2006

Threes in Ones & Conquering Breakkies

Top Gear is now my breakfast show, I wake up every morning and I watch an episode.
Well the only hitch is that I'm already at the latest episode and they don't show it here in the arse cheek of the world... Well I guess it's on cable like back home or something.

Anyways, it's got as many laughs as it has reviews on cars, it's an absolutely brilliant show!!!

While I don't agree with Jeremy Clarkson's tasts in car interior design (and I disagree about the Mercedes S class new "feature" of having the car drive and break for you, where's the joy in that?!), I however do appreaciate their forays into the edge of car reviewing as they picthed a Porsche Cayenne against a sky diving British army parachuter.

In other news, I think my Braun 370 shaver is great coz it allows me to sit on the throne, read the newspaper and shave all at the same time! No mirror needed, just the tactile and audible sensatioon of dead folicles been decapitated!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]