Thursday, July 20, 2006
Ding Tai Fung
Went to Ding Tai Fung at Paragon for the 1st time today for dinner with the juniors.
Luckily the current batch didn't come, else I'd feel super old.
Think it's really weird all of us meeting regularly for dinner, it's such a varied widespread crowd. Ranging from 2004 batch to 2000 batch I think...and then there's me. Heh, but nice to know where everybody is now from the concert at the beginning of this year.
Food was...okay, nice xiao long bao, actually tried to see if they had any without the 18 folds, but couldn't find any...and we gave up after awhile.
Tried the Beef noodles...consensus was that Crystal Jade's la mian is much better.
My return to Singapore's been pretty...sureal so far, somehow.
Yesterday I met some relatives and today yet again, I met somemore relatives. All by chance! Like having dinner at Lavender, dad spotted his sister having dinner too.
Lunch at the old central had us bumping into his sister-in-law working at the supermart.
Makes it seem like Singapore's really that small.. I mean it is but such a coincidence to be bumping into relatives so often?
Luckily the current batch didn't come, else I'd feel super old.
Think it's really weird all of us meeting regularly for dinner, it's such a varied widespread crowd. Ranging from 2004 batch to 2000 batch I think...and then there's me. Heh, but nice to know where everybody is now from the concert at the beginning of this year.
Food was...okay, nice xiao long bao, actually tried to see if they had any without the 18 folds, but couldn't find any...and we gave up after awhile.
Tried the Beef noodles...consensus was that Crystal Jade's la mian is much better.
My return to Singapore's been pretty...sureal so far, somehow.
Yesterday I met some relatives and today yet again, I met somemore relatives. All by chance! Like having dinner at Lavender, dad spotted his sister having dinner too.
Lunch at the old central had us bumping into his sister-in-law working at the supermart.
Makes it seem like Singapore's really that small.. I mean it is but such a coincidence to be bumping into relatives so often?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]