Friday, July 14, 2006
Freaking-licious!!
Woke up this morning and called Apple for an update and they managed to give me a consignment note this time round, so I can now track my parcel online through the Startrack Express website.
Not that it's any good... the iPod I rejected was picked up on tuesday and their tracking site still says it's "on board for delivery" 3 days later. I guess the driver must have gotten lost travelling within the same suburb and if their tracking system is to believed, they should start looking for a half-crazed man trying cranking a van that's run out of petrol muttering something about a "controlled return" parcel.
Waiting around watching LOST clips online and the tracking site still says it's "on board for delivery" since 11:39am.
Seriously, thecourier "strictly a" transport company they use here in Australia totally sucks. They don't tell you when they're coming and trust you to be at home. And when you finally get a ETA on when to be at home, it's strictly a 9-5pm window. Yes, I have nothing better to do than to sit around all day getting worked up over every sound thinking it's the delivery man buzzing...
At least I've got my Krispy Kreme for lunch...of the 2 dozen I bought to bring home, I've already eaten half a dozen!! Not good...
Not that it's any good... the iPod I rejected was picked up on tuesday and their tracking site still says it's "on board for delivery" 3 days later. I guess the driver must have gotten lost travelling within the same suburb and if their tracking system is to believed, they should start looking for a half-crazed man trying cranking a van that's run out of petrol muttering something about a "controlled return" parcel.
Waiting around watching LOST clips online and the tracking site still says it's "on board for delivery" since 11:39am.
Seriously, the
At least I've got my Krispy Kreme for lunch...of the 2 dozen I bought to bring home, I've already eaten half a dozen!! Not good...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]