Saturday, July 15, 2006
Hello Sunny Skies!
Goodbye Sydney and hellow Friends, Family and Sunny Skies
On the plane now and I've just finished watching Eight Below...sigh these true stories, always getting to me...not only had to contain myself from crying but I did shed tears not once, but twice!! Gah...such a touching story...and about cute and smart dogs too!
The first movie I watched was Firewall...with Harrison Ford acting at the helm, it felt too much like fugitive...it's a sci-fi thriller at best...good acting but well...thing the story kinda didn't play out very well.
I knew taking the egg noodle was a bad choice for breakfast, but having had the omellete for the past few flights, I wanted a change...too bad they dun change their menu that often, it's been years!!!
Must have looked rather suspicious today carrying a bag of Krispy Kremes past customs because I was randomly selected to go through their drug screening process. So they swabbed every bit of my bags and clothes and passed it through their scanner just like the show "Border Security" on 7. Really quite unneccesary since I told the guy my destination's Singapore...trafficking drugs in Singapore? Not such a good idea really...but then again, I'm not a drug trafficker as testament to the screening.
On the plane now and I've just finished watching Eight Below...sigh these true stories, always getting to me...not only had to contain myself from crying but I did shed tears not once, but twice!! Gah...such a touching story...and about cute and smart dogs too!
The first movie I watched was Firewall...with Harrison Ford acting at the helm, it felt too much like fugitive...it's a sci-fi thriller at best...good acting but well...thing the story kinda didn't play out very well.
I knew taking the egg noodle was a bad choice for breakfast, but having had the omellete for the past few flights, I wanted a change...too bad they dun change their menu that often, it's been years!!!
Must have looked rather suspicious today carrying a bag of Krispy Kremes past customs because I was randomly selected to go through their drug screening process. So they swabbed every bit of my bags and clothes and passed it through their scanner just like the show "Border Security" on 7. Really quite unneccesary since I told the guy my destination's Singapore...trafficking drugs in Singapore? Not such a good idea really...but then again, I'm not a drug trafficker as testament to the screening.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]