Saturday, July 15, 2006
It's Bodacious
Seriously, Apple AU should use another courier company, StarTrack Express sucks big time...
My iPod came the same time my flight was scheduled to take off...thank goodness I gave up waiting and change my flight an hour before...
Bad news? Well the iPod has 3 scratches...better than the previous one, but still disappointing. I mean this isn't supposed to be a refurbished model, it's supposed to be brand new!!!!
Sighs...oh well, gonna give up and try to live with is, since it's not like I'm gonna be watching video on it... and I put on my screen protector already anyways.
Meanwhile, found this clip of some people spoofing the "I'm a Mac & I'm a PC" series of Apple ads - http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/07/07/bwe-mac-ads/.
Funny enuff, but not that accurate really. I mean most of my lecturers tout around macs! It really is good as a development platform...well because Apple was smart enough to base it off an open-sourced OS really.
Flying off in 6 hours time!!! Whoooppee!!!
My iPod came the same time my flight was scheduled to take off...thank goodness I gave up waiting and change my flight an hour before...
Bad news? Well the iPod has 3 scratches...better than the previous one, but still disappointing. I mean this isn't supposed to be a refurbished model, it's supposed to be brand new!!!!
Sighs...oh well, gonna give up and try to live with is, since it's not like I'm gonna be watching video on it... and I put on my screen protector already anyways.
Meanwhile, found this clip of some people spoofing the "I'm a Mac & I'm a PC" series of Apple ads - http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/07/07/bwe-mac-ads/.
Funny enuff, but not that accurate really. I mean most of my lecturers tout around macs! It really is good as a development platform...well because Apple was smart enough to base it off an open-sourced OS really.
Flying off in 6 hours time!!! Whoooppee!!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]