Sunday, July 02, 2006
Snowboarding Aftermath
Just got back from the weekend ski trip to snowy mountain, it rocks!!!!
Who would have known my first time experiencing it snowing would be on a ski lift, ahhhh... though it was "bad snow" according to the gentleman on the chair with me, very wet he described it. But it was a progression from rain at the start to wet snow to a somewhat more fluffy variety.
Well had funs, I tried the "easiest" tracks but they suck, coz snow boarding on flat surfaces is quite slow...I kinda instinctively went down a medium difficulty slope coz...it's a slope. But I had to stop halfway, dismount and hike back up, which was a real workout!!!, to rejoin the rest of the group, whom were all skiers anyways.
Oh well, shall talk more later when I get the photos and video up. Hope the hot water's ready now!!
Who would have known my first time experiencing it snowing would be on a ski lift, ahhhh... though it was "bad snow" according to the gentleman on the chair with me, very wet he described it. But it was a progression from rain at the start to wet snow to a somewhat more fluffy variety.
Well had funs, I tried the "easiest" tracks but they suck, coz snow boarding on flat surfaces is quite slow...I kinda instinctively went down a medium difficulty slope coz...it's a slope. But I had to stop halfway, dismount and hike back up, which was a real workout!!!, to rejoin the rest of the group, whom were all skiers anyways.
Oh well, shall talk more later when I get the photos and video up. Hope the hot water's ready now!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]