Monday, August 07, 2006
Crazy Weekend
Apart from crawling in and out of bed and having neferious dreams and laughing out loud in the middle of the night all due to a class I fever. I did absolutely nothing the whole weekend!!!
Not good at all considering this is already week 2 and plans to catch-up with 2 weeks of damn thesis work just went *poof* like that.
Sydney...ahhhh.... I really still don't know how to handle a fever here in cold weather. Should I wear even more sweaters and bury myself under blankets or will that cause my body to overheat? Or do I just do the normal thing at home, well-ventilated room, turn on the fan (in winter?). All I know is that I'm sleeping damn lots...but that's good...coz I dun feel like doing anything else!
Here in the labs now, coz I finally took some sleeping pills after tossing and turning for 5 hours yesterdaynight morning, only to be awoke a few hours later by this guy wanting to buy a textbook from me. Ahhh, why must he call so early!!! Had to try to get back to sleep...dunno why sleeping pills dun leave you in a drowsy state after you wake up.... but wait, he called again!! He wanted to push forward our original wed appointment to later in the afternoon. I kinda did a watever and went to sleep... and I slept...
Till I got another call and it was him again, saying it was 3pm and where I was... I was of course still in bed! Oops...
Anyways told him to give me one more hour... got out of bed...changed as fast as I could and all that.
Got to school, called him again...
Me: I'm here already
Him: I'm here too, at the school office
Me: Erm... I'm walking around, do you see me?
Him: No...
Me: Erm... are you near the entrance?
Him: No, at the school office?
Me: Oh...erm.. okay I'll come up
Coz I presumed he was at the HEAD OF SCHOOL office....instead of the school office. Bah, freshies...
So I bounded up the stairs, and there was nobody upstairs...
Called him again...
Me: I don't see you
Him: I'm here.
Me: K17?
Him: Yeah, K17, Mechanical Engineering
Me: No, that's not K17, that's G17
Him: No no, it's K17......oh it's G17
Me: Yes.... Do you know where the coffee joint is?
Him: No, can we meet at ISS instead?
Me: Fine, inside ISS
Him: Outside, outside...
Bleah....so finally met up with him, made me sign something about cost of book, my student number....coz apparently the school will bare the cost of the book for him. So blooodee lay cheh....still wanna ask for discount....BLEAH BLEAH BLEAH!!!
I'm crashing a lab actually, coz this sem the lab will be used for this undergraduate HCI module...but heh, I know the tutor. Whom just came over to have a chat with me. Told me supervisor is already away at WWDC. Oh well... still can't take my time I guess!!
Hmm..think I'll go find something to eat!
Not good at all considering this is already week 2 and plans to catch-up with 2 weeks of damn thesis work just went *poof* like that.
Sydney...ahhhh.... I really still don't know how to handle a fever here in cold weather. Should I wear even more sweaters and bury myself under blankets or will that cause my body to overheat? Or do I just do the normal thing at home, well-ventilated room, turn on the fan (in winter?). All I know is that I'm sleeping damn lots...but that's good...coz I dun feel like doing anything else!
Here in the labs now, coz I finally took some sleeping pills after tossing and turning for 5 hours yesterday
Till I got another call and it was him again, saying it was 3pm and where I was... I was of course still in bed! Oops...
Anyways told him to give me one more hour... got out of bed...changed as fast as I could and all that.
Got to school, called him again...
Me: I'm here already
Him: I'm here too, at the school office
Me: Erm... I'm walking around, do you see me?
Him: No...
Me: Erm... are you near the entrance?
Him: No, at the school office?
Me: Oh...erm.. okay I'll come up
Coz I presumed he was at the HEAD OF SCHOOL office....instead of the school office. Bah, freshies...
So I bounded up the stairs, and there was nobody upstairs...
Called him again...
Me: I don't see you
Him: I'm here.
Me: K17?
Him: Yeah, K17, Mechanical Engineering
Me: No, that's not K17, that's G17
Him: No no, it's K17......oh it's G17
Me: Yes.... Do you know where the coffee joint is?
Him: No, can we meet at ISS instead?
Me: Fine, inside ISS
Him: Outside, outside...
Bleah....so finally met up with him, made me sign something about cost of book, my student number....coz apparently the school will bare the cost of the book for him. So blooodee lay cheh....still wanna ask for discount....BLEAH BLEAH BLEAH!!!
I'm crashing a lab actually, coz this sem the lab will be used for this undergraduate HCI module...but heh, I know the tutor. Whom just came over to have a chat with me. Told me supervisor is already away at WWDC. Oh well... still can't take my time I guess!!
Hmm..think I'll go find something to eat!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]