Friday, August 04, 2006
Flying Sick
Well, back in my old comfy Sydney room now.
It's raining now and a nice cool 11 degrees! Nice weather to be greeted back here, wasn't pouring or anything, just a light drizzle!
Thepanadol ibuprofen I took before the flight wore off around 3 hours before touch down. Started feeling feverish and achy again. So I asked the nice pretty petite stewardess for some panadol. And she gave me 2 tablets, not without asking whether I was allergic first of course.
She was even nice enough to come around later to ask how I was doing, and when I disembarked, wished me a speedy recovery! That's service man!!! She did jerk back though when I replied to her question whether I was having a headache by truthfully reporting that it was a fever, she looks too young to have gone though the SARs debacle though.
Tremendously good flight otherwise, coz the seat next to me was not taken, and it being Seat 62A, where it's only a pair of seats 4th row from the tail of the plane. I had the whole place to myself, with the nice well between the seat and the window where I can dump all my barang.
It's raining now and a nice cool 11 degrees! Nice weather to be greeted back here, wasn't pouring or anything, just a light drizzle!
The
She was even nice enough to come around later to ask how I was doing, and when I disembarked, wished me a speedy recovery! That's service man!!! She did jerk back though when I replied to her question whether I was having a headache by truthfully reporting that it was a fever, she looks too young to have gone though the SARs debacle though.
Tremendously good flight otherwise, coz the seat next to me was not taken, and it being Seat 62A, where it's only a pair of seats 4th row from the tail of the plane. I had the whole place to myself, with the nice well between the seat and the window where I can dump all my barang.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey you,
liz here..I feel bad that i didn't catch you before you flew off..hope everything is okay there..
Post a Comment
liz here..I feel bad that i didn't catch you before you flew off..hope everything is okay there..
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
