Monday, August 21, 2006

iCensus? eCensus!



Just completed filling up the census form. The census collector came earlier before during Top Gear to collect. He was quite insistent, so I asked whether I need to, since I'm not a citizen...and he said yes, and if I don't, I'd be liable for a fine.

Freaked me out!!!

Quite interesting to fill it our, coz the guide shown above, explains in details "why they're asking the question", motivates you whth a "why you should answer it, and of course, "How to answer it".

I answered yes to Q60, allowing them to make public my response after 99 years, but the housemate answered negative to that. Oh well... I know I'd probably won't be around 99 years from now anyways, so what's the harm eh? And the information I gave isn't likely incriminating me in anyways, so what if they keep if for the next 99 years. Not like there's gonna be a futurama moment or anything is there?

Tomorrow's a very very long day... Got Microsoft's Tech.Ed conference the whole day, then gonna rush for band after that and then orchestra straight after to 9pm.
Was telling RG girl that I'd need some Essence of Chicken in the morning tomorrow to get me through the day. Last practice mah, so must go, performance is next week!

Over the Air: Housemate's sub-woofer + horrible music

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]