Friday, August 04, 2006
Mid-air Thoughts
It's kinda weird...but I think Mission Impossible III is quite a ... trash show... all action, the plot taking more of a sideline than anything...GAaaaaah!!!
Oh well, watching "Stick It", now that's definately trashy but it's okay see, coz I know it's trash and sometimes that's what I want.
Sigh...sadly enough, I've lost the fellow trashy show lover back in Sydney.
I guess...it's definatley motivation enough than to make more friends.
Flight was horribly delayed yet again, we took off only at 0225 when scheduled depature was actually 0155...but that was the time they started seating!
So I rushed from the free internet terminal to the gate for nothing...bah!
Asked the guy x-raying my stuff what's the delay all about, and apparently it's because there's some typhoon in HK?
So they sholved me a letter when I was about to bored appologising for the delay and explaning that it's because they have to wait for the earliest plane to arrive from Tokyo.
Things kinda shifted from the norm since I knew about the delay...
Spent an hour plus roaming around the airport, actually subjecting myself to the horrid Big Fish meal at the 24hr BK joint...reading assorted magazines and then buying "Cars" and a copy of the local "Men's Health"
We taxied all the way past terminal 2, past terminal 1, past some Jet Star Asia planes so I thought it was the budget terminal. but it wasn't coz I saw it when we took off later, swung round the freight terminal and then we took off.
There's actually a PRC steward serving on my flight...but well, one pretty, but damn young stewardess...and then a uber auntie wearing a red kebaya...think that's probably the highest rank you can hold already.
Gee...the chinese subtitles in this "adapted film" takes 1/8 of the screen....
Oh well, watching "Stick It", now that's definately trashy but it's okay see, coz I know it's trash and sometimes that's what I want.
Sigh...sadly enough, I've lost the fellow trashy show lover back in Sydney.
I guess...it's definatley motivation enough than to make more friends.
Flight was horribly delayed yet again, we took off only at 0225 when scheduled depature was actually 0155...but that was the time they started seating!
So I rushed from the free internet terminal to the gate for nothing...bah!
Asked the guy x-raying my stuff what's the delay all about, and apparently it's because there's some typhoon in HK?
So they sholved me a letter when I was about to bored appologising for the delay and explaning that it's because they have to wait for the earliest plane to arrive from Tokyo.
Things kinda shifted from the norm since I knew about the delay...
Spent an hour plus roaming around the airport, actually subjecting myself to the horrid Big Fish meal at the 24hr BK joint...reading assorted magazines and then buying "Cars" and a copy of the local "Men's Health"
We taxied all the way past terminal 2, past terminal 1, past some Jet Star Asia planes so I thought it was the budget terminal. but it wasn't coz I saw it when we took off later, swung round the freight terminal and then we took off.
There's actually a PRC steward serving on my flight...but well, one pretty, but damn young stewardess...and then a uber auntie wearing a red kebaya...think that's probably the highest rank you can hold already.
Gee...the chinese subtitles in this "adapted film" takes 1/8 of the screen....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]