Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Sun & Sourcefest
It's sourcefest...did I already say this??
Oh well, the fever broke this morning me thinks, so I'm free from it's evil clutches already...no more funky dreams I guess?
Good thing also that the sun finally came up this morning, took my wet shoes out to dry.
In the labs now, finally able to check my results... sob sob ... didn't get my distinction.. by 3 marks!! Aiyoh...must go ask my supervisor and ask for marks!!! Wonder where I went wrong... must tell him I was sick ... nothing I wrote was even sensible! Oh the denial, the horror, the pain! But dunno..quite tired now, I just wanna lay my head down and rest.
Can't remember uni being so crowded, it's soooo crowded!!
Band and Orchestra practice later, my first one this semester...well for the rest it's the 3rd, but I missed the first 2 lah, was too busy partying back in Singapore! Happy National Day? I think...August 8th or 9th ah? 9th rite? =P
Over the Air: Clickerty Dell Quiet-Keys and this moaning girl?
Oh well, the fever broke this morning me thinks, so I'm free from it's evil clutches already...no more funky dreams I guess?
Good thing also that the sun finally came up this morning, took my wet shoes out to dry.
In the labs now, finally able to check my results... sob sob ... didn't get my distinction.. by 3 marks!! Aiyoh...must go ask my supervisor and ask for marks!!! Wonder where I went wrong... must tell him I was sick ... nothing I wrote was even sensible! Oh the denial, the horror, the pain! But dunno..quite tired now, I just wanna lay my head down and rest.
Can't remember uni being so crowded, it's soooo crowded!!
Band and Orchestra practice later, my first one this semester...well for the rest it's the 3rd, but I missed the first 2 lah, was too busy partying back in Singapore! Happy National Day? I think...August 8th or 9th ah? 9th rite? =P
Over the Air: Clickerty Dell Quiet-Keys and this moaning girl?
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]