Monday, August 14, 2006
Where's the fun in that?
Arlow everybody, it's week 4 and I'm still alive!!
Yes, despite the damn thesis...
If I could describe my thesis, it'd have to be like my brain... in shambles, broken, depressed, dark and just full of absolute rubbish...
In the meantime, instead of working on it, I'm watching PRON, yippee!!!
http://www.youtube.com/share?v=ljZOHnZNaBc
Juicy aint it, but heh, take that you lousy PS3 lovers!!
Oh BTW, have yer heard of the new console iBox? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_KxN0Nepus
Gotta love the tortured soul feature, something I need to carry around so people can compare and contrast me to it!
Just got abit inspired by some spoofs gotten from here after I heard the "I'm a Mac" ad on the telly in between "Australia's Brainiest Big Brother" and "Australian Idol" (which is less painful that OUR local version...) yesterday whilst playing DOTA (it lives!!!) ... though whatever happened to 3 corridors?
The wierdest questions on Aussie's Braniest was -
"Name the colour of tea most popular in China"
and the answer was "Green"??
And of course, you thought that was the end of that localization failure?
Look at this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6toaQXwCdU
Still debating on buying a PS2 and getting it mod so it can lie next to my xBox and poke fun at it... well actually the xBox could counter with a "I'm a hacked linux box running XBMC!".
Sigh, why isn't thesis writing fun...
or maybe it can be, if I had a Mac according to this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGxRhRinsBw!!
Yes, despite the damn thesis...
If I could describe my thesis, it'd have to be like my brain... in shambles, broken, depressed, dark and just full of absolute rubbish...
In the meantime, instead of working on it, I'm watching PRON, yippee!!!
http://www.youtube.com/share?v=ljZOHnZNaBc
Juicy aint it, but heh, take that you lousy PS3 lovers!!
Oh BTW, have yer heard of the new console iBox? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_KxN0Nepus
Gotta love the tortured soul feature, something I need to carry around so people can compare and contrast me to it!
Just got abit inspired by some spoofs gotten from here after I heard the "I'm a Mac" ad on the telly in between "Australia's Brainiest Big Brother" and "Australian Idol" (which is less painful that OUR local version...) yesterday whilst playing DOTA (it lives!!!) ... though whatever happened to 3 corridors?
The wierdest questions on Aussie's Braniest was -
"Name the colour of tea most popular in China"
and the answer was "Green"??
And of course, you thought that was the end of that localization failure?
Look at this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6toaQXwCdU
Still debating on buying a PS2 and getting it mod so it can lie next to my xBox and poke fun at it... well actually the xBox could counter with a "I'm a hacked linux box running XBMC!".
Sigh, why isn't thesis writing fun...
or maybe it can be, if I had a Mac according to this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGxRhRinsBw!!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]