Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Life's Variations
Tonight's orchestra performance was great!
Enjoyed myself playing timps and tt's the most important thing yeah? Most fun I've had this year... well at that performance with Kasas State University...
Symphonic Variations is still running through my head, can't seem to shake it off.
Sadly, our conductor Colin Piper's not going to be taking us for the rest of the year.... now though he stresses me out and picks on me, by nature of him being a percussionist himself I guess.
Well, at least he took the time to give me some pointers!!
Like my friend said, free masterclass!! =P
Erm...band's performance... nothing to talk about... I flubbed my mallet part, coz I was still sightreading! Hahhaha!!
Thanks goes out to Bern for making her way down to catch the performance inspite of her aching legs!
Enjoyed myself playing timps and tt's the most important thing yeah? Most fun I've had this year... well at that performance with Kasas State University...
Symphonic Variations is still running through my head, can't seem to shake it off.
Sadly, our conductor Colin Piper's not going to be taking us for the rest of the year.... now though he stresses me out and picks on me, by nature of him being a percussionist himself I guess.
Well, at least he took the time to give me some pointers!!
Like my friend said, free masterclass!! =P
Erm...band's performance... nothing to talk about... I flubbed my mallet part, coz I was still sightreading! Hahhaha!!
Thanks goes out to Bern for making her way down to catch the performance inspite of her aching legs!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]