Friday, October 13, 2006
Thesis Woes...
Thesis still doesn't seem to be looking ... any well put together.
Gonna call it quits for now, since the stupid school's internet seems to be acting up... at 5am!!! I know there's nobody in the thesis lab...unless they're working in the dark!
I hate my life...
Why are there strains of "All by Myself" in Rach Piano Concert No.2 Movt 2?
Over the Air: Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No. 2 , Movt 3
Gonna call it quits for now, since the stupid school's internet seems to be acting up... at 5am!!! I know there's nobody in the thesis lab...unless they're working in the dark!
I hate my life...
Why are there strains of "All by Myself" in Rach Piano Concert No.2 Movt 2?
Over the Air: Rachmaninov - Piano Concerto No. 2 , Movt 3
Comments:
<< Home
Why are there strains of "All by Myself" in Rach Piano Concert No.2 Movt 2?
Err... because the song was based on the Rach 2 =)
Post a Comment
Err... because the song was based on the Rach 2 =)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
