Saturday, November 18, 2006
I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore...
I was watching this uTube vid entitled "a thousand beautiful things" [link] and it was basically about how people can be so hateful in comments section, leaving commentary that attacks the poster or uTuber personally and most often, derogatorily too.
It all stems from hate... I'm guilty of it too in retrospect... just recently. I contemplated revenge and even physically hurting the person... but it was all talk. In the end, I managed to hold true to my principles and not do anything but rant and get pissed off.
But still...
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
It all stems from hate... I'm guilty of it too in retrospect... just recently. I contemplated revenge and even physically hurting the person... but it was all talk. In the end, I managed to hold true to my principles and not do anything but rant and get pissed off.
But still...
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]