Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm so stupid... somebody kill me now

I have no idea why for the last few months, I've had the most stoic notion that my flight back home was already confirmed for the 20th of December.

So today, when I happily called up SQ to move it up by a few days to the 18th, I was horrified to find out that I'm actually booked on the 30th of Novemember instead!!! Arrrrgh!!

Right, so I almost miss my flight, not a problem, noticed it before the 30th so I'm safe. No, life must complicate things... it seems that ALL SQ flights to Singapore for the period of decemeber are fully booked!! The latest they can get me out is the 14th of January 2007.

Gosh....am wait-listed now... do pray for me!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]