Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Coco Loco
Got more work done today, but wasn't as efficient as before... of the 2 hourse, I think there was only 1 hour of quality writing!
Interestingly enough, I finished up my resume in the movie theatre in seat K-14 whilst waiting for the movie to start. So, I guess I won't have any excuses left of not sending it out...
Watched Open Season today... not quite a good show. A very been there done that and the animation quality is way behind that of Pixar or ILM... shame on you Sony! Lotsa parodies in the movie and I don't think kids would be able to recognize the historical/social references played by the characters, the satire or the different comic references incorporated into the movie.
Tries too hard to be a "mature" animated movie whilst failing miserably to entertain the child in all of us.
Over the Air: The Bartered Bride, The Moldau - Smetana
Interestingly enough, I finished up my resume in the movie theatre in seat K-14 whilst waiting for the movie to start. So, I guess I won't have any excuses left of not sending it out...
Watched Open Season today... not quite a good show. A very been there done that and the animation quality is way behind that of Pixar or ILM... shame on you Sony! Lotsa parodies in the movie and I don't think kids would be able to recognize the historical/social references played by the characters, the satire or the different comic references incorporated into the movie.
Tries too hard to be a "mature" animated movie whilst failing miserably to entertain the child in all of us.
Over the Air: The Bartered Bride, The Moldau - Smetana
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]