Friday, December 01, 2006

Got Milk?

So around this time last year, I was explaining to one of my dear friends on how Lactose Intolerence (LI) is actually very natural and even expected of our bodies because after our infant years, we're supposed to reject our mother's milk and move on to solid food and learn how to suvive on our own (like animals).

See, this friend and I share the same intolerance for lactose and we were wondering why back home, there's such a small market for lactose-free milk or diary products.

Anyways... somehow we digressed into our love of Brita filters and he was saying how it's supposed to be healthier but maybe someday in the future, filtered water might just be found out to be harmful for us instead!

Which brings me to the article that I was reading, "THE MILK LETTER : A MESSAGE TO MY PATIENTS" [http://notmilk.com/kradjian.html].

Dr Kradjian puts forth a whole dissertation on how milk might actually be harmful to us and proceeds to support it with examples and facts on how human beings naturally reject milk and how rightly so too because it's not THE best source of calcium as PSAs would have us think.

Anyways, makes an interesting read!

Sigh... I'm supposed to be working on my thesis in the labs!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]