Tuesday, December 19, 2006

iWorry

Just had a few more brilliant ideas for my thesis in the shower just now... then the how elation went south when a mouth landed on me whilst folding clothes with only a towel on...

In other news, I was also dreaming that if google hired me, I could get them to install a shower in my cublicle so I could continue to keep the ideas flowing and also be as eccentric as all the other people working there! Although somehow I'd have to invent a way to keep myself from turning into a prune...

Did abit more drafting at the starbucks on Darling Harbour in the arvo, then proceeded to wander around harbourside (it's been renovated!) and taking in the sights of the CBD, staring at the IBM tower wishfully...

Myth: People that have an overseas education are rich
Fact: Students studying overseas wear army shorts and tees at home secretly hoping no other Singaporeans find out they're shamelessly wearing "free" clothing.

Comments:
That sounded a bit... pornographic :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]