Friday, December 15, 2006
Melon Corny
Maybe I should stop listening to rach?
I don't know if I like it because it's melancholic... or because I like rach, yer know like, duh! I can so identify with his music dude!
The chicken or the egg? We should just go vegetarian and just eat melon and be corny... well or at least vegemite?
Oh well, gonna argue my case tomorrow with school administration... I guess it was a blessing that I didn't get through to the person responsible today, beacuse I found gold about this review report commissioned about the ESOS act. My problem's actually addressed in that report and I'm hoping to get it reactified since the solution has already been recommended by the report. Still trying to read Education Services for Overseas Students Legislation Amendment (2006 Measures No. 2) Bill 2006 but the server's not letting me in...
[Update:]
Most of the ESOS Amendment has got to do with money and stuff... surprise suprise when the ESOS act's primary goal is to protect international students such that they are treated as well as local students (Give us travel concessions!!!) At least Schedule 2 Part 2 addresses my situation directly. Hmmm... not precisely what I'm looking for and they didn't address the recommendations that directlt affect my situation, but I belive I still can build a strong case! Wish me luck!
I think I'm falling in love with Thai on Wok and am I supposed to be embarassed about liking Men in Trees?
Over the Air: Symphonic Dances - Rachmaninov
I don't know if I like it because it's melancholic... or because I like rach, yer know like, duh! I can so identify with his music dude!
The chicken or the egg? We should just go vegetarian and just eat melon and be corny... well or at least vegemite?
Dies iræ! dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla
Teste David cum Sibylla!
Oh well, gonna argue my case tomorrow with school administration... I guess it was a blessing that I didn't get through to the person responsible today, beacuse I found gold about this review report commissioned about the ESOS act. My problem's actually addressed in that report and I'm hoping to get it reactified since the solution has already been recommended by the report. Still trying to read Education Services for Overseas Students Legislation Amendment (2006 Measures No. 2) Bill 2006 but the server's not letting me in...
[Update:]
Most of the ESOS Amendment has got to do with money and stuff... surprise suprise when the ESOS act's primary goal is to protect international students such that they are treated as well as local students (Give us travel concessions!!!) At least Schedule 2 Part 2 addresses my situation directly. Hmmm... not precisely what I'm looking for and they didn't address the recommendations that directlt affect my situation, but I belive I still can build a strong case! Wish me luck!
I think I'm falling in love with Thai on Wok and am I supposed to be embarassed about liking Men in Trees?
Over the Air: Symphonic Dances - Rachmaninov
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]