Monday, December 18, 2006
Spirituality
Sometimes, you just lose the ability to juggle all these things in life... all these things that God throws at yer and then some.
Somethings I know to leave it to God and somethings I feel that God has another plan for me... but I might just be refusing to see the signs.
Had to cancel my confirmed flight back today... wait-listed yet again and extended lease till friday. I really really really gotta get this 2-year drama finished! *cue exit stage left*
One thing for sure is... that I definately need to talk to him more!
Somethings I know to leave it to God and somethings I feel that God has another plan for me... but I might just be refusing to see the signs.
Had to cancel my confirmed flight back today... wait-listed yet again and extended lease till friday. I really really really gotta get this 2-year drama finished! *cue exit stage left*
One thing for sure is... that I definately need to talk to him more!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]