Friday, December 22, 2006
St. Isabelle
Just to illustrate how sleep deprived I am, I just ragged the house for slamming the door and making my last few hours here miserable... ALOUD!!!
Then again, I think it's really not happy that I'm leaving... just when we finished loading the last of the stuff into the truck, I returned to change and get my wallet only to discover the main door had slammed shut... thus locking me out of the house.
Right... well... we really did have many fond memories St. Isabelle, I will miss you dearly.
Then again, I think it's really not happy that I'm leaving... just when we finished loading the last of the stuff into the truck, I returned to change and get my wallet only to discover the main door had slammed shut... thus locking me out of the house.
Right... well... we really did have many fond memories St. Isabelle, I will miss you dearly.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]