Monday, January 08, 2007

1/rox0rz II

Got my new toy today... it's a hefty little child it is weighing 115 grams!

Was telling my dad to thank the Lord for letting me get the phone this week instead of last... Was initially irked that that went up from $198 to $268, kicked up a fuss over the phone about their lousy online shop, how crippling, confusing it was and about the broken links (they'd just "home" you instead of telling yer it was out of stock)... and managed to get a $70 voucher which I later found to be called a "win back" voucher used to entice me to retain them as my service provider and had nothing to do with my bad experience with their online web front...

So I called them today to ask if they indeed have stocks... although they were the ones that are actually supposed to be calling me up since I signed-up on the reservations list alreadt when I went down myself last week...but anywho, they did indeed have some units and so dragged the dad, the bro and myself over to get it.

Turns out that they were throwing in a free gift this time round. So it's still $268 but they've thrown in a free 256mb card fot the weekend. Factoring in my voucher, I'm paying for the same deal as last week - $168 for a SE K800i but I get a free 256mb Memory Stick M2 too now!

So yay, thank him for providing and surprising me with his grace.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]