Thursday, January 04, 2007

In Moments like These

On the way to pick up my camera from Canon's Service Centre, walking across the overhead bridge, I found myself bursting into song with the following lyrics -

In moments like these,
I sing out a song,
I sing out a love song to Jesus.

In moments like these,
I lift up my hands,
I lift up my hands
To the Lord.

Singing I love You, Lord,
Singing I love You, Lord,
Singing I love You, Lord,
I love You!

In moments like these,
I sing out a song,
I sing out a love song to Jesus.

In moments like these,
I lift up my hands,
I lift up my hands,
To the Lord.

Singing I love You, Lord,
Singing I love You, Lord,
Singing I love You, Lord,
I love You!


Well I only remembered the first two lines... and I knew it was something I sang during youth fellowship! Just what does it mean Lord? What are you trying to say?

Got lost again at Vivocity... and again... and again...
Before that, I suckered myself into buying 3 music DVDs, a cheapo Modest Mussoguvsky recording and yet another Rachmaninov CD to add to my collection!

Dinner was at Food Republic, good Hokkien mee!
Then to Secret Recipe for some Earl Gray and Chocolate Fudge Cake, which was surprisingly nice and affordabable! Well... they didn't want to go into the cafe I choose because all the waiters had on long sleeve shirts.

Over the Air: ABC Classic FM stream

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]