Friday, February 09, 2007
Apple (- Computer)
I'm such a bad boy..
After buying a refurb iPod 20GB from the apple store on the 6th, I caved into their Red Friday gimmick sale today and bought myself an Airport express!!!
I'm sure I'd be able to put it to some use, heck I can just think of a few now!
Well, it's only $108 for a print & music server + wireless AP/Bridge/Range extender =P
After buying a refurb iPod 20GB from the apple store on the 6th, I caved into their Red Friday gimmick sale today and bought myself an Airport express!!!
I'm sure I'd be able to put it to some use, heck I can just think of a few now!
- Wireless to Ethernet bridge for study room PC (no more hanging vines!)
- Audio Streaming to Living room amp
- Audio Streaming to ANY of the stereos around the house!
- Wireless range extender (WDS)
- Print server which means I can relocate the big laser to the study room
Well, it's only $108 for a print & music server + wireless AP/Bridge/Range extender =P
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]