Monday, February 19, 2007

The Calm after the Storm

Visitations weren't such a drag after all today... festivities this year seem more muted than usual, not that I'm complaining!

It's weird but my mum's side were commenting that I look like my mum now... I wasn't perplexed but rather irked that I wasn't alone in noticing it. They were rather kind in saying that my mum's really quite pretty and how she had tons of suitors when she was young... even going onto reminiscing about the olden days where they didn't have a phone and all the boyfriends would be hanging around their house waiting for their respective girlfriends to return home!

Kinda makes me wonder how my brother's going to turn out though... he seems to be the luckiest so far gene wise. He's rather handsome apparently, quite the lady killer, mild mannered compared to me but IMHO quite lacking up there unfortunately... I must point out though that he's been diagnosed with slight dyslexia... but then compared to what I'm going through... hmmm... well it's not exactly apples to apples is it?

Ended up at Wine Network @ Dempsey after all the family duties were done with, shared a really good cheap white with the rest, the finger food's admittingly rather delectable too!

Over the Air: Inexplicable loud whirring from the PB 12"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]