Sunday, February 04, 2007
Isn't that a Sin?
Managed to have a long overdue conversation with someone and in essence in was more of a conversation with myself I guess.
Just how do you go about reconciling what you feel whilst keepig the faith? Think I've resolved that to telling myself that you can only let the book tell you how to live your life, but convincing the soul is somewhat more difficult.
I guess I've taken long enough time letting the word convince the heart how it should feel...
Just how do you go about reconciling what you feel whilst keepig the faith? Think I've resolved that to telling myself that you can only let the book tell you how to live your life, but convincing the soul is somewhat more difficult.
I guess I've taken long enough time letting the word convince the heart how it should feel...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
