Monday, February 26, 2007
The Last Romantic
I feel like marching downstair and tell whoever's burning those stuff that they've probably killed a tree by now and whether the dead will be happy about that! Wonder if anybody's did a study on the amount of CO2 generated from these rituals...
On another note, I've been watching Vladimir Horowitz:The Last Romantic on uTube [Link]. An increadibly interesting documentary on him that's priced as intense as his is, Amazon has it for $99.99! You pay for what you get I guess, this 1985 docu has actually won 2 Emmys....
He's such a funny man! Unfortunately the uTube videos aren't synched properly and probably doesn't do him any justice either. Sadly, it's just too bad my uni doesn't have a copy of the video in its/her library...
Over the Air: The Stench of "Death"
On another note, I've been watching Vladimir Horowitz:The Last Romantic on uTube [Link]. An increadibly interesting documentary on him that's priced as intense as his is, Amazon has it for $99.99! You pay for what you get I guess, this 1985 docu has actually won 2 Emmys....
He's such a funny man! Unfortunately the uTube videos aren't synched properly and probably doesn't do him any justice either. Sadly, it's just too bad my uni doesn't have a copy of the video in its/her library...
Over the Air: The Stench of "Death"
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]