Wednesday, March 28, 2007

@Banjo10

In the labs now trying to rush this post before I go see the supervisory head...

Kenah migraine yesterday evening and had to cut short our dinner because of it... and embarassingly vomitted when I got back to the palce that I was squatting over for the week, I hope my friend didn't hear me puke, gross!!! Sigh... must be all the stress!

Walk from Pyrmont over to the city was good, passing darling harbour and seeing farmiliar sights, places and landmarks. On the bus over too along anzac pde I remembered the details of the route and as I passed my old place that I used to live at for 2 years, I tried to look to see if there were any signs of activity in there, wonder who's the poor sod who got it.

Well, better go now, hope everyone's doing find at home!

[Update - 11:48am]
Mr Supervisory Head has agreed to be my supervisor as it "sounds like an interesting project", 40mins gruelling interview I'd say, explaining the goals, motivation and selling my thesis to him... it went well luckily though there was little preparation, but hey, glad to have a supervisor finally! He was cautioning me though, that since Thesis B is worth 15 credits, that means 400 hours of work...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]