Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Break a Leg

So apparently my friends are earning millions... well not literally but it's a far cry from the peanuts paltry graduate starting pay I was imagining.

I ask myself then, what's stopping me? Why this dream chase... well it certainly is feeling like one. Can I just give up, start working, earn big bucks and start living the high life?

In other news, the world's starting to literally sound better, well actually I mean the AKGs seem to be warming up nicely. (what, I'm a cynic! You can't expect me to say something THAT rosey can yer?!) Sound seperation is good but staging leaves something to be desired though. I can pick out the instrumentation but they all seem to be playing in the same spot...well except the bases, they seem to be playing right at the back of the room. It seems the low end has somehow dropped off considerably to pre-burn-in, but then again, I'm a basshead!

Over the Air: Break a Leg - Pilot

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]