Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Crazy for You
Gaaaah!!!
Only the first 2 episodes are subbed so far and here I am watching episode 3 trying to appear as if I understand even an iota of Korean... (A brief holday in Seoul does not count, Lemmings!)
Korean dramas can be so predictable, they just suck you in with 2 storylines that you know have to meet sometime but you just don't know when!
Over the Air: Dad's nagging
Only the first 2 episodes are subbed so far and here I am watching episode 3 trying to appear as if I understand even an iota of Korean... (A brief holday in Seoul does not count, Lemmings!)
Korean dramas can be so predictable, they just suck you in with 2 storylines that you know have to meet sometime but you just don't know when!
Over the Air: Dad's nagging
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]