Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Condition Green: Application Approved

Dear all,

As you are aware the Apple University Consortium is running its
WebObjects training course from the 28 - 31 May. I am pleased
to report that the AUC has accepted your registration.

If you have not done so, you should proceed to book accomodation
and flights to attend this event. For details on subsidy allocations
given your departure point refer to the website

http://auc.edu.au/WebObjects+Workshop

You should submit your claims after the event. Information on claims
can be found on the AUC website. Only under demonstrable circumstances
of hardship will the AUC consider paying claims before hand.

I have attached for your convenience a map of where the training
is to be held. Training starts promptly at 9:30am on the 28th of
May at Cliftons in Sydney.

The AUC will shortly invoice you for your involvement in this event.
Please pay as soon as possible.

Finally if you can send an email confirming your attendance to
this event that would be great and much appreciated.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.


Yay, my application has been approved! So got a scholarship to attend the AUC WebObjects course. Hmmm...well it comes a bit late though, just starting development only for my thesis but I doubt I can wait till end of this month to use WebObjects but hey, I'm sure I can add it into my thesis anyways!

Just came back from a run to the airport to drop my housemate off to collect his parents car, on the way bought back a dozen Krispy Kremes, but not for me though, farewell gift for a friend at work! Housemate bought me some though to thank me for the lift! Drove down to Harrys @ Wooloomooloo for Hot Dogs for dinner before that.

The rest of the day has been clean-up day! Packed my room, well...actually I'm more moved in now that I've shifted everything into layout that I had planned, unpacked most of the stuff, cleaned-up my fridge so we could all use it as a second unit and...erm... well did everything except for thesis lah, was too pissed off that my printouts all came out wrong yesterday night at the labs after orchestra.

Conductor wants me to do a gliss at the first cymbal crash for the Humperdick... it's not as written though and I can't hear from the recording how the professionals do it...so I'd just say it's Kalmus Erraneous I guess.

Over the Air: Housemates playing Motorstorm on the newly bought PS3

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]