Thursday, May 03, 2007
Joost

Got my Joost invite on the 20th of April, but only got down to registering today.... and damnit, my favourite nick's already been taken!!! Gaaaaaah.....
So far, it looks good, interface wise, quite alot of affordances have been built into the buttons, but then again, it's not hard when you're doing something that's related to media/VCR. But I do like the interface alot, pretty forward looking IMHO. Welcome to the Web 2.0 eh? Sigh... great maybe I should even talk about tagging then, seriously the concept of introducing meta-deta isn't new but I guess Web 2.0 tries to push it to the upper layers of visability and it's more on the oneses of the author to tag their content now.
Sigh, supervisor's asking me to introduce the collaborative aspects of Web 2.0, which I know is one of the key things about it but I still don't believe that I need to go into depth for this..... eeeeaaarrgh!
Over the Air: Mondo '77 - Looper (The Geometrid)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]