Monday, May 07, 2007
Note to self: Do not live with couples!
For the last few days, I've felt as though I've been at my death bed, all due to something silly called Gastroenteritis...
Just been to the doctors and the very nice lady doctor has given me some Hydralyte (Flavoured Electrolyte Rehydration Solution) to suck on...
At least she's given me more information on how to handle myself in these situations, no food, just keeping the electrolytes up that's more important than anything... Still, wish I didn't have to squirm in bed, deal with a headache, try not to kill my noisy quarrelsome housemates and in addition to all that, try not to worry about the thesis...
I swear it's all about the flies swarming outside at the backyard that I've gotten this and the poor house hygeine that these Aussie housemates of mine have... damn them... NEVER AGAIN!!! Things just get even more intense after I've read this article called Help at hand to ward off gastric flu in the Health section of The Australia.
Just been to the doctors and the very nice lady doctor has given me some Hydralyte (Flavoured Electrolyte Rehydration Solution) to suck on...
At least she's given me more information on how to handle myself in these situations, no food, just keeping the electrolytes up that's more important than anything... Still, wish I didn't have to squirm in bed, deal with a headache, try not to kill my noisy quarrelsome housemates and in addition to all that, try not to worry about the thesis...
I swear it's all about the flies swarming outside at the backyard that I've gotten this and the poor house hygeine that these Aussie housemates of mine have... damn them... NEVER AGAIN!!! Things just get even more intense after I've read this article called Help at hand to ward off gastric flu in the Health section of The Australia.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]