Wednesday, May 09, 2007
SPORE delayed
NOooooooooo..... [Oh no!!! Spore delayed until after March 2008]. The only game I was looking forward to and hoping to get my notebook upgraded for...
So I tried to buy a refurbished shuffle yesterday and because it didn't qualify for free shipping since it's under $100, I chucked in the AV Connection Kit so the entire order would be shipped free, or so I thought!
It appears that one cannot order an item from the Education store and combine it with an item on the refurbished store. So nevermind then, I told them it would be okay to keep the orders separate but just waive the delivery charges then for the shuffle since I would indeed be spending >$100, but NO, they wouldn't do that either!
So since I couldn't get the manager on the phone, TWICE, they put me through to a customer care representative... who heard my story, found out their story, was as confused as I was about the whole tax invoice/delivery manifest mambo jumbo they threw at me and just gave me a $45 e-coupon for my troubles, he apparently has never come across a problem like this before either, so chalk one up for me!
Ordered the shuffle, it's a BD present and will consider how to use my $45 "gift"
So I tried to buy a refurbished shuffle yesterday and because it didn't qualify for free shipping since it's under $100, I chucked in the AV Connection Kit so the entire order would be shipped free, or so I thought!
It appears that one cannot order an item from the Education store and combine it with an item on the refurbished store. So nevermind then, I told them it would be okay to keep the orders separate but just waive the delivery charges then for the shuffle since I would indeed be spending >$100, but NO, they wouldn't do that either!
So since I couldn't get the manager on the phone, TWICE, they put me through to a customer care representative... who heard my story, found out their story, was as confused as I was about the whole tax invoice/delivery manifest mambo jumbo they threw at me and just gave me a $45 e-coupon for my troubles, he apparently has never come across a problem like this before either, so chalk one up for me!
Ordered the shuffle, it's a BD present and will consider how to use my $45 "gift"
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]