Friday, June 22, 2007
Army-daze
From this day forth, I shall refer to my only female housemate as princess nikki... she is such a wench! My day would have started much better if she didn't come complain to me about the state of the house, saying that I don't help out much and stuff...
I retorted saying just because you don't see me doing housework doesn't mean that I'm not "chipping in". Beginning to doubt all her "I did the floors last week" story coz the day after she told me that she did the floors, I went to do them myself after the dog made a mess dragging soil into the house (yeah, bet she didn't know that since she came back to a clean house!) and found the floor to be covered with dog fur...a thick layer of it under the couch!
So anyways, she sez it's my turn to do the floors and bathroom. So I did them and expected the floor to be filthy as usual...what a shock I was in, the floor was even filthier than I've ever seen them! It doesn't help that they now smoke indoors since it's "too cold outside", so basically the water in the mop bucket would probably have caused the dog cancer if he were stupid enuff to drink it, black ash... damn disgusting! Hmm...those army area-cleaning days sure paid off eh?
I'm only now realising what my friend advised me how it's better with hard-wood flooring. Can't imagine how much closer I'd be to getting cancer if it were carpet, all the carcinogenic cigarette ash hiding in the shag pile?!
Hated how she also proceeded to tell me how to clean the floors and bathroom.. and I was telling her how disgusted I was that she told me to fill up the bathroom sink with water to wash everything including the toilet bowl! Argghhh, they actually double-dip the scrub after ysing it to clean the toilet bowl!!!
Really need to move out... soon as possible. Can't stand the filth and I'm just talking about the wood...
I retorted saying just because you don't see me doing housework doesn't mean that I'm not "chipping in". Beginning to doubt all her "I did the floors last week" story coz the day after she told me that she did the floors, I went to do them myself after the dog made a mess dragging soil into the house (yeah, bet she didn't know that since she came back to a clean house!) and found the floor to be covered with dog fur...a thick layer of it under the couch!
So anyways, she sez it's my turn to do the floors and bathroom. So I did them and expected the floor to be filthy as usual...what a shock I was in, the floor was even filthier than I've ever seen them! It doesn't help that they now smoke indoors since it's "too cold outside", so basically the water in the mop bucket would probably have caused the dog cancer if he were stupid enuff to drink it, black ash... damn disgusting! Hmm...those army area-cleaning days sure paid off eh?
I'm only now realising what my friend advised me how it's better with hard-wood flooring. Can't imagine how much closer I'd be to getting cancer if it were carpet, all the carcinogenic cigarette ash hiding in the shag pile?!
Hated how she also proceeded to tell me how to clean the floors and bathroom.. and I was telling her how disgusted I was that she told me to fill up the bathroom sink with water to wash everything including the toilet bowl! Argghhh, they actually double-dip the scrub after ysing it to clean the toilet bowl!!!
Really need to move out... soon as possible. Can't stand the filth and I'm just talking about the wood...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]