Friday, June 15, 2007
Myer & DJ Half Yearly Clearance
Drove to Bondi Junction today instead of taking the bus as it was raining. Since the first 2 hours of parking is free ($6 per hour after) I drove out as soon as it hit 5pm since parking upon entry after 5pm is free! So glad I've found a way to just drive out one exit and head to another entry point instead of the usual go-back-around process I tried the last time.
Saw a pair of khaki chinos from MARCS in size 28 marked down to $79 and couldn't resist, not often that I find stuff in my size at a sale! Too bad the pull-overs from Country Road were all too big... well actually there was only ONE left in Small and even then it was still a bit too large and what's more is that they don't carry Xtra-Small... If this goes on like this over here, I really need to explore the kids department soon! There were some nice pull overs at SABA though but they were all around $99 (that's after the 50% discount!) =(
Me bottle of Origins "Get Down" is almost empty and silly Myer@BJ doesn't have an Origins section... guess I have to go down to the city to get a new one...

Bought myself a replacement tea plunger too since DJ was having 30% off Bodum... gotta keep it in my room. My housemates are just soooo damn horrible!!! They don't clean up after themselves, so one of them used my tea plunger and DIDN'T WASH IT, let alone empty the tea from it...so now the mesh has remnants of the white funghi that grew that no amount of scrubbing can get rid off... seriously didn't know living aussies was going to be so hard!
In other news, managed to stretch out a 12 oz cup of green tea for the duration of my 2 hours of thesis work that I did at Borders! Loving the Buddha Bar tunes I've added into my iPod too, does wonders in drowning out silly Koreans chatting away loudly whom were there even before I came and camped all the way to closing time with me...
Oh well, work tomorrow again, hope it's not going to be so harried...
Over the Air: La Soledad - Pink Matini
Saw a pair of khaki chinos from MARCS in size 28 marked down to $79 and couldn't resist, not often that I find stuff in my size at a sale! Too bad the pull-overs from Country Road were all too big... well actually there was only ONE left in Small and even then it was still a bit too large and what's more is that they don't carry Xtra-Small... If this goes on like this over here, I really need to explore the kids department soon! There were some nice pull overs at SABA though but they were all around $99 (that's after the 50% discount!) =(
Me bottle of Origins "Get Down" is almost empty and silly Myer@BJ doesn't have an Origins section... guess I have to go down to the city to get a new one...

Bought myself a replacement tea plunger too since DJ was having 30% off Bodum... gotta keep it in my room. My housemates are just soooo damn horrible!!! They don't clean up after themselves, so one of them used my tea plunger and DIDN'T WASH IT, let alone empty the tea from it...so now the mesh has remnants of the white funghi that grew that no amount of scrubbing can get rid off... seriously didn't know living aussies was going to be so hard!
In other news, managed to stretch out a 12 oz cup of green tea for the duration of my 2 hours of thesis work that I did at Borders! Loving the Buddha Bar tunes I've added into my iPod too, does wonders in drowning out silly Koreans chatting away loudly whom were there even before I came and camped all the way to closing time with me...
Oh well, work tomorrow again, hope it's not going to be so harried...
Over the Air: La Soledad - Pink Matini
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]