Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Safri 3.0 (522.11.3)



So I've installed the beta of Safari 3 and am running it now. Anti-aliasing is turned on, not sure if I have the option of turning it off, that's the immediate difference I notice from firefox. It doesn't seem to support the IBM TrackPoint scrolling feature on my T40 but I guess that's to be expected from a beta... The pull-down menu widgets seem to be confused though showing a very naked Metal-like look and feel... rendering does feel faster though that's probably because I usually have over 50 tabs open in firefox...

Oh well, WWDC was a disappointment hardware wise, guess I'll turn in now...

This post is brought to you by the Safari 3 Public Beta for Windows XP

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]