Thursday, July 12, 2007
[Voice of Eric Cartman] Respect my Authority!
When I was told they were going to axe the campus security force, I was wondering why they would do such a silly thing... till today that is when I got un-ceremoniously booted out of my lab!
Ok, so I did forget to bring my student card but it's not like I was being a nuisance or something! I was sitting there, totally alone in the lab, working on my notebook and surrounded by notes. Wasn't disturbing a single soul...
So even though I showed him my previous student cards with me, he wasn't willing to accept them, even saying that he his ID card was the old one and so he could be pretending to be a security guard. EXACTLY! I was arguing with him that if that's the case then I need not recognize his authority since he was using the old ID cards but he still insisted that I leave the building! What insolence!
Throughout my walk home I was fuming and thinking of all sorts of heinous ways of dealing with him and his stupidity. Complaining to the security department about the extremeties of enforcement, the inflexibility, the idiocracy of insiting I wasn't a student even though I could obviously use the computers. Just wish that our dog was a real police dog so that I could go back and seek it on him, hopefully severing his jugular! Should ask my brother about these kinda things...
Oh well, reason enough now that they should axe the stupid campus security, big bunch of power-tripping asses that they are...
Over the Air: Postiviely fuming me
Ok, so I did forget to bring my student card but it's not like I was being a nuisance or something! I was sitting there, totally alone in the lab, working on my notebook and surrounded by notes. Wasn't disturbing a single soul...
So even though I showed him my previous student cards with me, he wasn't willing to accept them, even saying that he his ID card was the old one and so he could be pretending to be a security guard. EXACTLY! I was arguing with him that if that's the case then I need not recognize his authority since he was using the old ID cards but he still insisted that I leave the building! What insolence!
Throughout my walk home I was fuming and thinking of all sorts of heinous ways of dealing with him and his stupidity. Complaining to the security department about the extremeties of enforcement, the inflexibility, the idiocracy of insiting I wasn't a student even though I could obviously use the computers. Just wish that our dog was a real police dog so that I could go back and seek it on him, hopefully severing his jugular! Should ask my brother about these kinda things...
Oh well, reason enough now that they should axe the stupid campus security, big bunch of power-tripping asses that they are...
Over the Air: Postiviely fuming me
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]