Monday, July 23, 2007
Semester 2 - Week 1
I'm back... well sorta!
Big news is ... that my freaking idiotic asshole of housemates have cancelled the internet connection because -
So that's fine, I told them not to cancel it right away but at the end of the billing cycle on the 5th of August.
Erm, but that means that the contract termination liability of $15/mth will be bourne by me and it'll come up to $90 if you terminate right away (and they meant TODAY NIGHT)
At which point I lost my temper, told him to do whatever he wanted and hung up.
So there you go, I'm doing my thesis and I don't have an internet connection and so here I am at the university library blogging... it's a different experience but it's also the first day of the new semester and university life is thriving!!! I've gotta tell off the newbies that try to cut the line for the computer terminals that there's indeed a queue... stupid undergrads...
Anyways, things haven't really been going very well except for last Sat where I went for the Lalo Shriffin concert... egads! I saw Lalo himself!!! He was literally centermitres away from me!!! His music is ... erm... too advant garde for me though and James Morrison is just simply stupendous...
Right will try to report back again... wherever I get internet!
Hope everybody's fine!
Big news is ... that my freaking idiotic asshole of housemates have cancelled the internet connection because -
"We don't have a laptop anymore, so we're not going to pay for some thing that we don't use"- Couple
So that's fine, I told them not to cancel it right away but at the end of the billing cycle on the 5th of August.
"No, I don't want it under my name anymore. If you want it I'll sign over the contract to you..." - Boyfriend
Erm, but that means that the contract termination liability of $15/mth will be bourne by me and it'll come up to $90 if you terminate right away (and they meant TODAY NIGHT)
"Take it or leave it mate!"
At which point I lost my temper, told him to do whatever he wanted and hung up.
So there you go, I'm doing my thesis and I don't have an internet connection and so here I am at the university library blogging... it's a different experience but it's also the first day of the new semester and university life is thriving!!! I've gotta tell off the newbies that try to cut the line for the computer terminals that there's indeed a queue... stupid undergrads...
Anyways, things haven't really been going very well except for last Sat where I went for the Lalo Shriffin concert... egads! I saw Lalo himself!!! He was literally centermitres away from me!!! His music is ... erm... too advant garde for me though and James Morrison is just simply stupendous...
Right will try to report back again... wherever I get internet!
Hope everybody's fine!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]