Monday, July 30, 2007
White Trash
Yeps, that's what a certain old cherished housemate would have called them - White Trash and I'm almost going to call Blogger that too because it always seems to default to the "Chinese setting" when I log in... even after I clear the cookies! Me thinks there must be some China bloggers around the uni though I have no idea why they would change the language settings, I mean they should be used to reading menus and stuff in English anyways!!! Sometimes I think it's a good idea that China has cernsored bloggers... I wouldn't be able (nor would I want to) read their musings anyways!
So anyways, back to the topic. So I learnt from the other housemate that the girlfriend is actually on the dole (read: Centrelink). So all this while when she's been living off her boyfriend, not coughing up a single cent and at the same time chastising me for not contributing enough to the household?!!! Blodee hell and back bitch! So YOU expect me to contribute to your luxurious living by subsidising you on nessecities such as toilet rolls and comdiments?!
Yeah woman, I've caught onto your lies you freaking serpant! Not going to believe you anymore!!!
Well, we're reamaining codial though with the smiles, hellos and mates... but hey, I'm Singaporean, if anybody's going to put on a false front and backstab and bitch behind your back, it's going to be me, girl.
In other news, I was at my usual Borders Bondi Junction hunt and this woman had asked me to look after her Blackberry as it was charging. (I usually plonk myself next to the powerpoint so I can hook up my laptop too). So anyways, when she came back to collect it and I was breathing a sigh of relief that it didn't go off as the cynnical me was eyeing it as if it were a terrorist bomb and you never know although she was caucasian. Eck, I digress again. So I was chatting her up abit asking her whether she's charged it enough and she in turn was thanking me for lavishing my attention into looking after it for her. Oh, and she's easy on the eyes too, she's actually really pretty!
So yada yada yada, blah blah blah and she said she was in digital media business and I told her that it was a co-incidence that I'm doing my thesis on usability. We chatted about future plans and all that and then asked for my contact! Whooohoo! What a surprise, I've been ...erm... head-hunted!
Gotta just finish up the thesis now..... I know, I know... gambate!
So anyways, back to the topic. So I learnt from the other housemate that the girlfriend is actually on the dole (read: Centrelink). So all this while when she's been living off her boyfriend, not coughing up a single cent and at the same time chastising me for not contributing enough to the household?!!! Blodee hell and back bitch! So YOU expect me to contribute to your luxurious living by subsidising you on nessecities such as toilet rolls and comdiments?!
Yeah woman, I've caught onto your lies you freaking serpant! Not going to believe you anymore!!!
Well, we're reamaining codial though with the smiles, hellos and mates... but hey, I'm Singaporean, if anybody's going to put on a false front and backstab and bitch behind your back, it's going to be me, girl.
In other news, I was at my usual Borders Bondi Junction hunt and this woman had asked me to look after her Blackberry as it was charging. (I usually plonk myself next to the powerpoint so I can hook up my laptop too). So anyways, when she came back to collect it and I was breathing a sigh of relief that it didn't go off as the cynnical me was eyeing it as if it were a terrorist bomb and you never know although she was caucasian. Eck, I digress again. So I was chatting her up abit asking her whether she's charged it enough and she in turn was thanking me for lavishing my attention into looking after it for her. Oh, and she's easy on the eyes too, she's actually really pretty!
So yada yada yada, blah blah blah and she said she was in digital media business and I told her that it was a co-incidence that I'm doing my thesis on usability. We chatted about future plans and all that and then asked for my contact! Whooohoo! What a surprise, I've been ...erm... head-hunted!
Gotta just finish up the thesis now..... I know, I know... gambate!
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]