Saturday, August 18, 2007
Domestic Abuse?
Got home last night, dumped my stuff in my room and headed to the bathroom only to hear sobbing coming from inside...
Was eating Indian takeaway on the bed whilst watching some Get Smart when the couple started shouting outside. *cue headphones*
Arguement got so loud that I could hear them even with my headphones on... something about "Get off me!", "Get away from me!" and various cursings.
Things finally calmed down after midnight and when I finally emereged from my room, I found them on the couch wrapped in each others arms sleeping...
How about a dose of CRAZY!?!
In other news, am at the library again... doing "stuff". It's been a rather consistent week doing usability tests and being patient when your test participants fail to turn up and lavishing them with politeness in your follow up e-mails to re-schedule.
Looking to expand my CDrips collection in the meantime... good CDs like the ones below are hard to get when you're not in the states...
Was eating Indian takeaway on the bed whilst watching some Get Smart when the couple started shouting outside. *cue headphones*
Arguement got so loud that I could hear them even with my headphones on... something about "Get off me!", "Get away from me!" and various cursings.
Things finally calmed down after midnight and when I finally emereged from my room, I found them on the couch wrapped in each others arms sleeping...
How about a dose of CRAZY!?!
In other news, am at the library again... doing "stuff". It's been a rather consistent week doing usability tests and being patient when your test participants fail to turn up and lavishing them with politeness in your follow up e-mails to re-schedule.
Looking to expand my CD
![]() | ![]() |
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

